Beginner Guitar Course
Advanced Guitar Course
- Lesson 1: How to hold the guitar, how to read tablature, how to tune + all the specific terminology necessary to learn guitar playing.
- First songs: Nothing Else Matters & The Drunken Sailor (learning to play chords)
- Lesson 2: Right hand strumming + 2 new chords and an endless variety of new songs, including Brick In The Wall (Pink Floyd), Knocking On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan), Zombie (The Cranberries)
- Lesson 3: Playing riffs, individual melodies + Right hand picking technique
- Lesson 4: Extra chord + Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Greenday)
- Lesson 5: Introduction to Flamenco guitar; a simple flamenco chord progression + left and right hand techniques and rhythms belonging to this style
- Lesson 6: A Spanish traditional consisting of 3 chords, and 2 more advanced strumming patterns for the right hand + Theory about major, minor and "7" chords
- Lesson 7: Funky strumming; Get Lucky by Daft Punk
- Lesson 8: Bar chords! Focussing on the F chord as well as the B and B minor chords.
- Lesson 9: Fingerpicking; Playing more sophisticated arpeggios in the right hand and using all the previously shown chords in the left hand with "The House Of The Rising Sun" by The Animals
- Lesson 10: Improvising over a Blues + Blues chords, rhythms and scales
- extra exercise: 12 bar blues
- Lesson 11: Pentatonic scales in different positions on the guitar neck
- Lesson 12: Minor scales. Multiple positions to play the scale + a fast right hand picking pattern to play the scale
- Lesson 13: "Hammer on", "Pull Off" and other cool guitar tricks + Thunderstruck by ACDC
- Lesson 14: Harmonizing. Playing bass notes under a melody, creating your own guitar arrangements of famous songs you like!
- Lesson 15: "Malaguena" (Flamenco traditional). We'll look at advanced right hand techniques in this lesson, including the Tremelo!
- Lesson 16: Metal; Powerchords!
- Lesson 17: Becoming a master of the neck. Playing all the chords at different places on the neck
- Lesson 18: Complete (pretty advanced) guitar arrangement of It's My Life by Bon Jovi. This requires all techniques previously learned...
- Lesson 19: Spanish Romance, a world-famous Classical Guitar piece
- Extra Lessons (lesson 20): Behind Blue Eyes (The Who)
- Lesson 21: Extra Minor Scale Exercises; FAST! + Irish folk traditional
- Lesson 22: Left hand strength, speed and independence
- Lesson 23: Music theory: understranding (and hearing) intervals
- Lesson 24: Are you ready for the advanced lessons? Wasted Years by Iron Maiden (complete arrangement)
- Lesson 25: Complete arrangement of Smoke On The Water (Deep Purple)
- Lesson 26: Tears Of The Dragon (Bruce Dickinson) with backing tracks for improvising
- Lesson 27: Reach Out, a rare Iron Maiden song
- Lesson 28: Living After Midnight (Judas Priest)
- Lesson 29: The Unforgiven II (Metallica)
- Lesson 30: Who By Fire (Leonard Cohen)
- Lesson 31: The Sound Of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)
- Lesson 32: Pirates Of The Caribbean
- Lesson 33: How to Replace Strings, you'll need it after all these lessons 😉
- Lesson 34: Nothing Else Matters (Metallica) - Complete arrangement by Thomas Zwijsen
- Lesson 35: Temple Of The King by Rainbow, Complete Arrangement by Thomas Zwijsen
If you're not a very advanced player it's recommended to take the combined option of the Beginners & the Advanced Guitar Course. It's the best deal, and it guarantees you don't miss any important techniques.Thomas Zwijsen
King Of The Strings
- Lesson 1: Behind Blue Eyes (Thomas' complete arrangement). Focussing on different tunings and special techniques like slides and bending
- Lesson 2: Scales, scales and more scales (and some songs to play with these scales)
- Lesson 3: Independence between 3rd and 4th finger of the left hand. Includes a specially written virtuosic country song to practice and strengthen the left hand!
- Lesson 4: Intervals. All theory to understand classical harmony, advanced!
- Lesson 5: Wasted Years (Thomas' complete arrangement)
- Lesson 6: sophisticated scales like the Chromatic scale and the Messiaen Scale.
- Lesson 7: Detailed theory on chords; adding the seventh or the night to a chord and naming all the chords correctly
- Lesson 8: The Trooper (Thomas' complete arrangement)
- Lesson 9: Major Scales & Position switching of scales: becoming a master of the neck!
- Lesson 10: Introduction to Brazilian music (Bossa Nova), rhythm and improvising
- Lesson 11: Sophisticated harmony... Chord progressions, Harmonic and Melodic minor scales and "Guide Tones". Also using all these scales to improvise over a Bossa Nova and learning to use the appropriate scale at the appropriate moment
- Lesson 12: Tears Of The Dragon (Bruce Dickinson) arranged for 2 guitars. Includes backing tracks to play along to Thomas!
- Lesson 13: How to arrange music for guitar; a step by step guide to make your own guitar arrangement!
- Lesson 14: We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister), complete guitar arrangement by Thomas
- Lesson 15: Want You Bad, The Offspring (Complete guitar arrangement by Thomas)
- Lesson 16: Advanced Tremelo Technique
- Lesson 17: Estuary (original composition by Thomas using many of the newly learned techniques)
- Lesson 18: Space Oddity, David Bowie (complete arrangement by Thomas)
- Lesson 19: Intonation, Tone and Vibrato + Low Tide Lands, an original song especially composed by Thomas to learn these aspects of the guitar
- Lesson 20: Poison by Alice Cooper; a lesson especially focussing on endurance and very hard bar chords in the left hand
- Lesson 21: Harmonics (also named Flageolets)
- Lesson 22: The Evil That Men Do by Iron Maiden (complete arrangement by Thomas)
- Lesson 23: Don't Stop Me Now by QUEEN (complete arrangement by Thomas)
- Lesson 24: The Unforgiven (complete arrangement) including new techniques like Palm muting + 5 Stroke Tremelo
- Lesson 25: Fear Of The Dark (Iron Maiden). Thomas' most famous arrangement, with almost 4 million views on YouTube
- Lesson 26: Children Of The Damned by Iron Maiden, complete arrangement
- Lesson 27: 2 Minutes To Midnight by Iron Maiden, complete arrangement
- Lesson 28: Reach Out by Iron Maiden, complete arrangement
- Lesson 29: Blood Brothers by Iron Maiden, complete arrangement
- Lesson 30: The Final Countdown by Europe. Complete arrangement
- Lesson 31: Living After Midnight (Judas Priest), Complete Arrangement
- Lesson 32: Iron Maiden by Iron Maiden, complete arrangement
- Lesson 33: The Unforgiven II by Metallica, complete arrangement
- Lesson 34: Who By Fire by Leonard Cohen, complete arrangement
- Lesson 35: The Sound Of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel, complete arrangement
- Lesson 36: Pirates Of The Caribbean (Movie Soundtrack)
- Lesson 37: In The End (Linkin Park), tribute
- Lesson 38: Enter Sandman by Metallica, Complete arrangement
- Lesson 39: Hollow Years by Dream Theater, complete arrangement by Thomas Zwijsen
- Lesson 40: Renegade by Hammerfall, complete arrangement by Thomas Zwijsen
- Lesson 41: Where Eagles Dare by Iron Maiden, complete arrangement by Thomas Zwijsen
- Lesson 42: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son by Iron Maiden, complete arrangement by Thomas Zwijsen
- Lesson 42: Temple Of The King by Rainbow, Complete Arrangement by Thomas Zwijsen
- Lesson 43: Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor, Complete Arrangement by Thomas Zwijsen
BONUS: Both guitar courses include the new E-Course "Seven Ways to Practice Music More Effectively". This contains an E-Book and video lessons on how to achieve more, in less time!
Buy the Complete Beginners Course for just 49,97€
Buy the Complete Advanced Course for just 49,97€
Best Deal! Get Both Guitar Courses for just 79,99€
This will provide you with enough guitar lessons for YEARS, or maybe even the rest of your life...